Pages

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Project 333 and an extra challenge!

Just a quick post today for those of you who are interested in the whole capsule wardrobe thing! I have just switched a few things in and out of my wardrobe for the autumn/winter and have my capsule wardrobe of 33 items ready for the months ahead. To show how doable this whole thing is, I'm even accepting the 33in33 challenge - 33 outfits in 33 days - in the hopes that you might be encouraged and inspired to pursue some simplicity in you own life in this area or another too! 

For me, accumulating clothing had become a bit of a habit, and I was done with having too much stuff, particularly in the wardrobe department. It's my aim to keep life simple as much as possible so that I'm free to focus on what's really important in life. It means I can put more time, energy, money,and care into the areas of true worth and value.

If you're interested to follow along with my challenge or even join me, you can see more by following me on Instagram @vickikarg or follow the hashtags #project333 or #33in33

vk


No comments:

Post a Comment