Pages

Friday, 14 June 2013

Turn that frown upside down!



It's been a fun week for me and my blog!  Not only was I guest blogger at On The Way on Monday, but I also got to contribute to a post on a great blog I've just started reading.  You can take a look: here.  Lindsay had put out a tweet earlier in the week asking for ideas on how to turn a bad day into a good day.  Well, I had to jump on that one, because as you might guess, there's been a few bad days in my last year and a half! And I've been learning to turn them into "good days." Days waking up feeling like lead balloons are strapped to my limbs, and days of spontaneous balling after loosing our baby to name a few of the more typical ones.  Those were some "bad" days.  As I've said before though, through all the ups and downs, it's a little ironic that I've learned to be more thankful.  And so that's what I tweeted back at Lindsay.  For me, the key to turning a bad day into a good day is choosing to be thankful.  It really is a choice.  Sometimes there's only one small thing.  Sometimes there's a long list.  I'm writing them down "One Thousand Gifts" style... are you?!







Etsy vol25

No comments:

Post a Comment