Pages

Thursday, 7 March 2013

March Update

To those of you still with me reading my blog, thanks!  Through many birthday notes I've heard from you and how much you've appreciated my ramblings and so I'm glad that God is using them to encourage you! 

Thank you too, to all of you who are praying for us.  It means a lot.  I wanted to just give a quick update so you can pray specifically for us on Friday (one week from tomorrow).  We have an appointment to see a new doctor.  I'm actually excited about it... is that weird!?  He's in Vancouver and has lots of years of experience treating Lyme - finally someone who knows what he's dealing with!  Our first appointment is 2 hours long and will be an intense evaluation of everything from when I had chicken pox as a kid, to what I eat for breakfast!  We'd appreciate prayer that he would be able to point us in the right direction, order tests which might give us more answers and ultimately lead to my full recovery :)

I still am feeling better these days than I did before the pregnancy, not all my symptoms have returned, for which I am very thankful.  There's rough days amongst the good days and so I'll keep on pacing myself.  These days I'm really enjoying the fact that Spring is on it's way and walks with this little guy... it's quite possible that he thinks he's a dog?!




Lots of love from across the water!



No comments:

Post a Comment