Pages

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Crossing the water!

It seems my blogs recently have all been "big ones", so, just so you're not bracing yourself... there's no big news today! : )  ...well except that we're moving to England at the end of this Summer!  I guess that's pretty big!  Ah yes, life keeps throwing us these things.  I so identify with a comment that I read in the book I'm reading this week by Mark Buchanan "...God is relentless, always pressing that wound.  He is always calling us higher up the mountain, deeper down the valley, father out on the water.  And some days, I just want life to be easier.  My wife said to me awhile back, "Sometimes I want a holiday...  A little time off from God."   I know that all these things are sent to refine us and make us more into the person God wants us to be.  But I really do find myself sometimes asking Him for a break!  You know what I mean?!

Anyway, so from one island back to a bigger one, good old Great Britain here we come.  We're excited for the new challenge and adventure that lies ahead as we'll be working with my parents in the family business.  I for one am also excited, obviously for all our friends and family but definitely also for fish and chips, bonfire night, blackcurrent liqourice, x factor, pancake day and a cozy village pub (ok, not just any village pub, maybe one in particular! .. you know who you are! :)  )


                    
From this....


To this!


To see a little more of where we'll be and what we'll be doing, have a look at the website: www.tottergill.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment