Pages

Friday, 11 January 2013

Good to be home!

This Christmas was a different one.  My first Christmas away from England and with Ken's family in Manitoba and visiting lots of friends a long the way.  Yes, that's right, we drove half-way across Canada from "Beautiful British Columbia" for a white christmas in "Friendly Manitoba"! home of Winterpeg, ahem, Winnipeg.  Cue hair turning to frosted shredded wheat and nostrils freezing closed! Lovely!  On the plus side, we got to go see an ice-hockey game and I tried my hand at cross-country skiing for the first time.  I'm a big fan!


The drive was beautiful, even if a little sketchy in parts, and so I wanted to share a few photos, and wish you all a happy and healthy 2013!

Saskatchewan 
Manitoba
Sunrise coming into Canmore, Alberta
Rockies, Alberta
Leaving The Beautiful Oakanagan, British Columbia

  

No comments:

Post a Comment